- 5 n/a Raspberries (Juiced)
- 4 n/a Mint Leaves
- 15 ML Elderflower Cordial
- 10 ML Lime juice
- 5 ML Inch Cube of Ginger
- 5 ML Clear Honey (local farm honey)
- 70 ML Elderflower tonic
- n/a Mint & Maqui berry powder
- Muddle 5 Raspberries, then sieve to remove seeds, pour into bottom of a chilled coupe glass.
- Muddle juice from ginger, sieve to remove fibres, pour into a shaker with elderflower cordial, lime juice, honey and mint leaves, muddle the leaves gently then add ice and shake lightly
- Double strain on top of the raspberry puree.
- Top with tonic.
- Sprinkle a little Maqui berry powder on top