- n/a Italicus
- n/a Ginger Sherbet
- n/a Lime Sherbet
- n/a Half a lime juice
- n/a Dashes of Angostura bitters
- n/a Fresh chilli
- n/a Fresh ginger
- n/a Pippet of foaming bitters
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle 2 small slices of chilli and 2 thumbnail size slices of ginger with the lime and ginger sherbets.
- Then add the gin, italicus, lime juice and angostura bitters. Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Double strain it with a Hawthorne and a fine strainer into another cocktail shaker and add the foaming bitters (these foaming bitters are a alternative to egg white and they are also vegan friendly!) dry shake for around 15 seconds.
- Then pour straight out of cocktail shaker into a old fashion glass filled with ice.