- 60 ML Fresh lime juice
- 237 n/a Sugar cane juice (guarapo)
- 8 OZ Mint leaves
- 355 ML Chilled sparkling water or club soda, adjust more or less based on your preference
- 237 ML Rum, adjust to taste
- n/a Mandarin or tangerine slices
- n/a Mint leaves
- n/a Sugar to decorate rims, optional
- 473 ML Mandarin or Tangerine juice
- In each glass, I place ice cubes, mint leaves and fruit slices.
- pour the drink into the glasses and then top it off with some sparkling water.
- Gently muddle or crush the mint leaves with the sugar cane juice (or sugar or simple syrup).
- Add the rum, lime juice, and mandarin juice, mix well and taste. Add sugar or rum if needed – remember than you will still add sparkling water.
- Add a few ice cubes and some mandarin slices.
- Then top off with the sparkling water and mix gently.
- As mentioned above, to serve in each individual glass.
- Put ice cube in the glass, then add some fresh mint leaves and mandarin slices, and pour the drink into the glasses.
- Top off with additional sparkling water or club soda if needed.