- 15 ML Simple Syrup
- 6 n/a Leaves of Mint
- 2 n/a Lime Wedge
- 45 ML Coconut Rum
- 90 ML Lemon-Lime Soda
- n/a Dragon Fruit Balls
- n/a Lime Wheel
- n/a Sprig of Mint
- Cut the dragon fruit and put one piece into the glass.
- Add the mint leaves and lime wedges. Then pour the simple syrup and muddle.
- Use a melon baller to scoop out dragon fruit balls, put 2 lime slices and the mix into the glass.
- Pour the muddle product add ice cubes, mint, coconut rum, lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with dragon fruit balls, lime wheel and sprig of mint.