- 75 Gram Milk chocolate, melted, cooled, plus extra unmelted chocolate to serve
- 2 n/a Drops yellow food colouring
- 60 ML Vanilla infused vodka (or regular vodka)
- 80 ML Condensed milk
- 250 ML Cold milk
- 2 tbps n/a White crème de cacao
- 120 ML Cup ice, plus extra for glass
- 2 n/a Small Cadbury creme eggs, split
- Spread melted chocolate in a shallow bowl. Dip rims of two martini glasses in the chocolate to create a chocolate rim, keep glasses inverted to let any excess drip off, then chill the glass to set.
- Combine food colouring, 1½ tbs (30ml) vodka and 2 tbs condensed milk in a jug, then pour into the base of each chilled martini glass. Add ice to come three-quarters up the sides of each glass.
- Place milk, ½ cup ice, remaining 2 tbs condensed milk, vodka and crème de cacao in a cocktail shaker. Shake well, then carefully strain over the ice in each glass.
- Grate over extra chocolate and top with a creme egg. Source: Delicous